On Thursday 1st December 2022 at 17:00 – 18:30 (Dublin time) // 12:00 – 13:30 (USET), the DCU Brexit Institute, Princeton University Center for Human Values and Law@Princeton program held a hybrid event on “BREXIT From a Global Perspective: How the UK withdrawal from the EU affected Ireland, Northern Ireland, Europe and Transatlantic Relations”.
The event was hosted at Princeton University, in the USA, where Prof. Federico Fabbrini, Founding Director of the Brexit Institute, is currently in sabbatical as a Fellow in Law, Ethics and Public Policy.
Melissa Lane (Princeton University)
Derek Hand (Dublin City University)
- Federico Fabbrini (Dublin City University, Princeton University)
- Martin Flaherty (Princeton University, Fordham Law School)
- Fintan O’Toole (Princeton University & The Irish Times)
- Kim Lane Scheppele (Princeton University)
A recording of the event is available here.
- University Center for Human Values
- DCU Brexit Institute
Image Credits: Princeton University